Your Trusted Rhode Island Office Movers for over 120 Years
Office Moving Experts
Office and business relocations are complex projects, not single events, and there is more to an office relocation than just the physical moving process.
An office move requires intense planning, preparation, coordination with other service providers, and communication to ensure no downtime. Arpin of RI has over a hundred years of office moving experience, so we have the know-how to develop a move plan and provide the professional oversight needed to ensure success.
We provide diverse direct and consultation services for office relocations.
Arpin of RI provides a vast menu of direct services and consultation services for office moves that include:
- Experienced office relocation managers, supervisors, and crews
- Move segmentation and scheduling
- Pricing details for all potential services
- Instructional materials and pre-move clinics for your personnel
- Traffic management, parking permits, and police details
- Elevator scheduling
- Floor, elevator, and walkway protection/installation
- Plastic tote rentals
- Floor plans, labeling, and stickering
- Proper trucks, crews, and move equipment
- Supervising your move process
Our planning process ensures results
The success of your office movers depends on two factors; developing a great plan and then flawlessly executing that plan. With Arpin of RI, every moving plan begins with tours of both ends of the move to view all of the items needing transportation with a focus on crew and truck accessibility.
Next, we meet with all of your department heads and your IT to determine their needs, which in turn defines your critical timeline. If needed, we’ll meet with subcontractors involved with aspects of the move like designers, architects, cubicle disassemblers, electricians, riggers, telephone personnel, or computer installers to discuss our roles and what we need from each other to ensure cooperation.
We then meet with the building’s owner or managers to identify any limiting factors of timing, noise, temperature, or access. Lastly, if needed, we’ll meet with local police or city administrators to iron out any road closures, parking limitations, or handicap accessibility choke-points.
Our moving staff makes the difference.
We’ll take all of this back to our offices and formulate our overall strategic plan and the individual tactical plans needed to complete it. We’ll develop a plan for:
- Scheduling: Determining the number of days needed and the period of the day required; during the workday or after hours.
- Personnel: Once the schedule is blocked out, we’ll do a manpower assessment that conforms to the schedule.
- Packing: We’ll determine the most cost-effective method of packing your items; cartons, plastic totes, library carts, computer carts, artwork carts, or some combination of all.
- Schematic: We’ll prepare a labeled and color-coded schematic of both facilities; old and new. We’ll use that to prepare the proper order to load the items, so the unloading is as efficient and well-orchestrated as possible.
- Travel: We’ll formulate a truck movement schedule that is the best fit for economics and time efficiency.
- Pricing: Our team will sit down together with their collective experience, tactical plans, and moving software, and they’ll create an accurate and reliable strategic move plan and cost estimation that you can take to the bank.
Historic Moving Service
We are the most reliable office movers in RI because we are the most accountable RI office movers. Sadly, many movers in RI view their moves as just one-offs, so they’ll do or say whatever is necessary to close the deal. At best, they may exaggerate, over-promise, and under-deliver. At worst, they lie, misrepresent, and effectively steal. At Arpin of RI, we take a much longer view of our relationships with customers. We prefer to operate with integrity rather than with expediency. We tell the objective truth, stand behind our work, and deliver reliable value on every move we perform.
We know how to move any business because we’ve moved every type of business.
There is no substitute for experience in office moving. Commercial relocations are done at such a large scale that even minor inaccuracies of the plan can cost thousands of dollars and minor inefficiencies in its execution can cripple your business. The level of office moving experience at Arpin of RI is enormous. We’ve moved libraries, pharmacy companies, toy companies, defense companies, pen companies, laboratories, physicians, lawyers, engineers, banks, financial services, banking headquarters, warehouses, motorcycle dealerships, schools, manufacturing facilities, hospitals, professional football teams, and casinos. You get it…basically, Arpin of RI has moved everybody whose anybody in New England. We even moved ourselves. Suffice it to say; we are the premier mover in the state.
Fill out our Free Move Quote to get started right now or call (401) 825-6600!
We have storage solutions for every kind of office move
Our skilled professional warehouse staff have been trained to carefully store your valuables to ensure the safety and availability of the items. Our facility is infinitely more user friendly that a self-storage location.
Our White Glove commercial storage service provides the perfect storage solution for files, furniture, and even extensive equipment. Every item is given specialized treatment to prepare it for storage so it is safe, contamination-free, and accessible. Our secure facilities are fully protected, monitored by 24-hour video surveillance, and feature fire protection and are ADA compliant.
Reusable Office Packing Technology
Arpin of RI offers several types of commercial crate rental suppliers, depending on the customer’s needs and location. These plastic crates replace traditional cardboard cartons and can be rented by the week or month. Arpin will provide ordering guidance and arrange the delivery and pick up of the empty crates. We also have rolling racking for books, files, computers, artwork, and supplies.
What Our Customers Say About Our Service
From Our Blog
Moving Articles & Resources
Recent Ukraine Aid Drive
Arpin Rhode Island: Standing with Ukraine The Ukraine Aid Drive Rhode Island has proven that it is a little state with a big heart.
Specific recommendations to prepare for an apartment or condo move
Arpin of RI has been moving apartments in RI since 1900; that’s 121 years and counting. During that time, our overriding objective has always been
Chapter 12: How To Pack Everything In A Bedroom
How To Pack Everything In A Bedroom Packing dressers and furniture When packing bedroom furniture, the first order of business is to examine the