Stretch wrap or shrink wrap is used by movers to wrap unholstered furniture during a move so it is not soiled. Stretch wrap is plastic film on a roll that is similar to heavy duty Saran Wrap. However, unlike Saran Wrap, shrink wrap only sticks to itself rather than to the item it is wrapping. Arpin of RI uses shrink wrap to envelop upholstered furniture for moves and storage as well as sealing plastic totes.