Moving cartons are corrugated cardboard cartons used to pack the customers items for transport. Moving cartons come in a variety of sizes depending on the contents. Arpin RI uses two variety of cartons; utility cartons and specialty cartons.
Arpin RI utility cartons:
- 1.5 carton: 16’ x 12” x 12”. Used for small or heavy items such as books, records, tapes, papers, canned goods, spices, tools, medicines, and etc.
- 3.0 carton: 18” x 18” x 16”. Used for medium sized items such as kitchen appliances, lamp shades, linens, pots and pans, toys, clothing, and etc.
- 4.5 carton: 24” x 18” x 18”. Used for larger items such as non-hanging clothes, lamp shades, linens, bakeware, cookware, toys, bedding, and etc.
- 6.0 carton: 24” x 18” x 24”. Used for larger items such as stuffed toys, blankets, pillows, area rugs, shades, flowers, baskets, toys, and etc.
Arpin RI specialty cartons:
- Dish barrels: 28” x 18” x 18”. Used for all breakable items such as china, glassware, lamps, statues, crystal, smaller pictures, and etc.
- Mirror or picture cartons: 24” to 40” x 24” to 40” x 4”. Used for framed art work, framed pictures, framed mirrors, sheet glass, and some sheet stone items, and etc.
- Wardrobe cartons: 48” x 24” x 18”. Used for hanging clothing, large artificial plants, large speakers, large toys, and etc.
- Mattress cartons: Various sizes crib, single, double, queen and king. Used for mattresses and box springs.