Furniture Pads or furniture blankets

Movers call them pads and customers call them blankets, but they are both referring to the same thing. A furniture pad is a six-foot-long by 5-foot-wide quilted blanket designed to protect appliances and furniture during the moving process. Arpin of RI has tens of thousands of moving pads standing by to protect your furniture from scratches or bumps.